Saturday, April 21, 2012

Romantic Lagos Love Hoaxer Naomi Tola

Naomi Tola - mynaomi24@yahoo.com



sexy scammer photos
Your typical Nigerian bombshell?
"Hello , how are you doing today ? . well...I just want to tell you more about me... I am a single lady,never been married,no kids,I am a student and i study account,I am very outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.
I am alone child cos i lost my parents in an auto accident sometime back on their way to Spain,I love watching Movies,Television,listening to Music,Singing,Reading,Writing poems,Swimming,playing Golf.Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single)isn't it...ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol...so this led me to break up with him,was i right by that decision???I seek for a complete honest man,who i will relocate if things work out with us,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person...
Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with. My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,he most be responsible and serious. Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another.I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a meal with-so I cook only when I have to, would u like to have a meal with me. Its pretty good here in Lagos, Nigeria anyway but its a little bit sunny and I don't have Choice because i am here to study and i have less than 2weeks to spend here and i am ready to relocate and settle down with any good caring and honest man that comes y way . just want to find someone nice because im ready to sacrifice myself the right man not the wrong man and make me happy..Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.
I will like you to answer this questions
What qualities do you seek in a woman?
What are your turn on and offs?
What do you do for a living?
Can you tell me what you like to do for fun when you're not working?
I will be expecting to read your mail as soon as possible and see where the chains of connection between us leads to.I look forward to chat with you soon.I hope you like the picture on this letter.I would be so glad if we can get off the distance between us and work out something good for our meeting.


Take Care And I Hope To Read From You Soon."


Tragedy with parents and needs immediate relocation.  Let's read her next letter:



sexy hole
Putt putt golf and cleavage
"I lost mum and dad when i was 13years old since then i have been living with mummys friend and shes from Nigeria.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN"


















Such a terrible tragedy.  But, fortunately mummy had a friend she could live with in a lovely third world country.  We're left to piece the story together on our own. First she's in Nigeria to study, now she's in Nigeria because she was orphaned?  But, this is no ordinary orphan, she has EXPECTATIONS!




"MY EXPECTATIONS!!!

Sweetie ,

Thanks so much for the message . I am so happy to read your mail and I want you to know that I really look forward to read more and get a time to chat with. I will like to know more about you and want to see where this correspondence. Right now, I see this as a correspondence that we hope to get into a relationship if chemistry has its place between us.

I understand a lot about the distance that lies between us and I want you to know that I am so much committed and no matter what the trend might look like, we will definitely make the distance become null someday. I have been through a lot in the past with my ex and I was able to gather a lot about a long distance relationship when we were separated for a little while before he came along messing around with my best friend.

At the moment, I am getting along with my studies and moving all around with a lot of dreams laid to heart which I do pray and hope will come true someday. I am a lady of my own and I take my decisions myself but that does not mean I get along taking unnecessary decisions,I have met with some men on the Internet dating scene and got to know that all they were after was just sex. Fuck the trend, I am not just after sex, I understand the place of sex in a relationship and I know that at the right time, all issues that has to do with sex will be treated by me and my man.. This feeling and great understanding I am expecting from my man. I hope you will not quote me wrong, I am not ruling out sexual satisfaction or urges in the course of this correspondence but I am only saying we should build a better trend in getting to have a perfect attention and feelings towards each other. We could definitely work out the sex parameter when we are together and we move along with life with love just as no one could have ever felt or Imagined.


I want you to have it in mind that I am not here for any games, I am no game lover, I know what I am looking for, there is a lot to it but all I could say I am looking for is the right man to get along with in love and be together forever. I am ready to get the extra miles if I have just that right conviction that, hey Naomi, HERE IS THE RIGHT MAN FOR ME.

I hope I have been able to tell you more of what I am expecting and what you will be expecting in this relationship.
Thinking of you and hoping to read your mail soonest."



  Okay, I guess.  We'll work the dirty, nasty sex stuff out later.  The sex "parameters" as she calls them.   But that isn't good enough for your faithful scammer baiter.  No sir, I want the goodies and I want them now.  Forget all of this pussy-footing around(pardon the pun):




not Jessa Hinton
No one night stands for me, buddy!
"Well i am not here for a one night stand,i am looking for a serious relationship.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN"



















So once again my dreams of sweaty sex with a Nigerian orphan are shattered.  But don't feel sorry for her.  After all, she has access to a VPN...

Received: from [95.154.201.4] by web120603.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP
Sat, 21 Apr 2012 01:11:47 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
References: Message-ID: <1334995907.75950.YahooMailNeo@web120603.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 01:11:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: Naomi Tola <mynaomi24@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Naomi Tola <mynaomi24@yahoo.com>
Subject: More about me and my pics ...
To: "xxxxxxx@xxx.com"




inetnum: 95.154.201.0 - 95.154.201.255
netname: Rapidvpn-1
descr: Rapidvpn
country: GB
admin-c: PS9120-RIPE
tech-c: PS9120-RIPE
status: ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by: RAPIDSWITCH-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered


... A blackberry...



inetnum: 178.239.80.0 - 178.239.87.255
netname: RIMBLACKBERRY3
descr: Research In Motion UK Limited
country: GB
admin-c: IA918-RIPE
tech-c: IA918-RIPE
status: ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by: MNT-RIM-UK
mnt-domains: MNT-RIM-UK
source: RIPE # Filtered







And a Nigerian ISP:



inetnum: 41.155.62.0 - 41.155.62.255
netname: STARCOMMS-20081218
descr: Dial pool subnet for Lagos subscribers
country: NG
admin-c: CM9-AFRINIC
tech-c: CM9-AFRINIC
status: ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by: STARCOMMS-MNT
source: AFRINIC # Filtered
parent: 41.155.0.0 - 41.155.127.255




I'm not sure how many separate individuals I was corresponding with in this scam, but I have a feeling it was more than one.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or post links to pictures concerning any experiences you have had with any of these women to help prevent others from falling victim to them. I will gladly add the information as a new post.