Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rose Mclay - Hilarious Kenya Swindle Gone Wrong





roslay89@yahoo.com

(uses sexy nude pics of Melissa Midwest as part of scam)



"Hi xxxxxxx,

Firstly, i thank you for your reply and i'm so glad to hear back from you, i will tell you more about me. My name is Rose Mclay. I am 30 years old. I am 5'7 tall, my hair color is: blonde, eyes: hazel, bust: 34 waist: 25 shoe: 7-7.5 hips: 34, i am single never been married, no kids but i am willing to settle down and have my own kids someday. I'm from Los Angeles, California USA but presently in Kenya to claim my late brother's properties, i am willing to relocate if i can find a right man of my choice to be with and take care of me and love me as wife.
I will like you to tell me little about you, are you ready for a serious relationship or what?


I will let you know what i really came to Kenya for, this is my first time coming here and its really hot here but i like to say more about myself so you know little about me till we get to meet and talk more about each other and our family, so if things work for us then we will be one of the happiest people on earth.
Well i am a sexy, loyal, and devoted woman who's looking for a man to please me, i need someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness.
I am one woman born to please to not tease i am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity, i am a once in a life time offer, i am willing to relocate to a secure foundation a steady relationship and to meet the terms, i'm a strong, sexy, smart, independent female with many goals and lots of drive, i love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with, i don't want no more drama in my life.
I like romantic evenings and bedroom talk, i love be with kids and also my heart and be with him for the rest of my life i love to be out with friends and be all alone sometimes but somethings happen to human kind on earth that is beyond all human comprehension and i will like to tell you about that too, do you still have your parents alive?
I am the only daughter of my parents, we are two one boy and a girl, i lost the both parents in a ghastly motor accident on October 28 2009 and the only brother i am having also lost his life 11 months after both parents died, so i am alone now.
I know by now i should let you know why am really here now and i hope you do understand my plight?
Before my brother's death, he was a contractor with Kenya Government, he was working and living his life in Spain, he was also single before his death, i have been alone for months now, i am the only person left in my family.
I just came in to Kenya about 3months ago for the claim of my brother who suppose to get his pay from the Kenya Government on the Pipeline construction they awarded to him before his death, and he has finished the construction since 2008.
Now they wanted to pay off his money and since i am the next of kin to him and you know how it is coming to a strange country for the first time hun?
That is why they call on my attention for all processing, that is what i am here in Kenya to do and also that is just the details about my family background. I'm looking forward to hear back from you as soon as possible.

Thanks, God Bless You.
Rose Mclay."






Rose' Predicament - She unveils her scam

"I am really happy to hear back from you and thank you so much for telling me more about yourself, i will like to meet you for real but now this is where my problem is let me explain, i have learned many lessons and gone through so many problem in my past relationship since i don't know anybody here in Kenya, i just met one man who seems to love me and take care of all my needs, not knowing that, he is a disappointment.
He asked me out for friendship and later may be love and since i don't know anybody here, i told him we should be friends and see what happens soon, not knowing that he wanted to use me and go away with all my life i wish i could meet you soon cos am in a deep shit here right now well i need you to go through this i want anyone to help me out in this shit.
The reason why i fall into this shit was that i have no family to stay with and i am coming to the Kenya for the first time, no family or friend here and am so new about love so if i wanna get a man now it will be a good one and one that really ready to take me as sister, lover, mother and a friend one that will never make a fool of me again.
Along the line, he didn't know i am here for something that will favor me and him when all is over, he never hunt for sex or anything, he wanted the money and he got it i brought almost $6,500 to Kenya and i paid for all things we do here and all was going on well, i paid for 23days advance payment at that hotel and i continue living my life, so i then asked him that i wish to know some of his family.
I think the right for me is to know some of his family members, he said he will bring me to them by the next day, before that next day, can you believe that this guy has cated away all the money i brought to Kenya and leave nothing with me, the guy put one kind of sleeping drug in my drink, and i slept over till he took away all this what i brought to Kenya.
So as i am talking to you right now, i have not been able to do what i am here to do and also to pay for the hotel where i am staying also, problem has been coming for me everyday and no family or friend to be with, the hotel here has seized all my traveling documents as well as my return ticket to get back to USA the hotel are not ready to release all my traveling documents for me until i pay off the bill i am owing them i am planning to return back and rest my mind, i am down now.
I have my traveling ticket that has been seized by the hotel until i pay off the bill you can contact the hotel via phone or email them hotels_intercontinental@yahoo.com and do ask about Rose Mclay in room 009. Just ask on what we can do to make me home and that will make me happy forever.
Just for you to know what am talking about and if you wish we can meet all you need to do is send me your full name and contact address and the airport where i can fly to and also you need to let me know you are the right one at the airport by tell me what you gonna put on you to make me know its you so i don't run to wrong hand again. Looking forward to hear back from you as soon as possible.

Thanks, God Bless You.
Rose Mclay."







"I owe the hotel 350 US Dollars as at now and all i need is to pay them off, so that i can get my document back from them. I will be so much happy if you can help me out for the money and i told you to tell me your full name, address and the nearest airport to you where i can fly to, so that i can change my destination to you and email you about the flight information when i get to the airport. Hope to hear back from you asap because i don't want the hotel to keep on billing me for more, the more i stay here the more the bill gets bigger. I'm really tired of being here. Meeting you in person will brings more happiness to my heart.

Thanks, God Bless You.
Rose Mclay."








"They're not going to steal my money, all i need is to pay off the hotel bill and get my document back from them so that i can go for the flight and since you've email me your full name and nearest airport to you, i can easily change my destination to you and email you about the flight information when i get to the airport. Just help me out for the hotel bill and let me get my document back from them so that i can go for the flight, you can email the hotel on hotels_intercontinental@yahoo.com i am not in a big/best hotel here in kenya, i am in a local hotel, you can only email them and they'll get back to you immediately. I don't have phone, but i have write your phone# down in my diary, i will be able to call you from pay phone when i get to the airport.

Thanks, God Bless You.
Rose Mclay."







"What did you think about my last email? Are you gonig to dupe me when i get to you or you'll treat me good? Let me know when you get back from the hotel.

Thanks, God Bless You.

Rose Mclay."







"They did not steal my stuff, the stupid guy i meet here still my stuff and all effort to see him and get him was in vain, is no where to be found, please, help me out of being here, i am really tired of being here, meeting you in person will brings more happiness to my heart, i am in a local hotel, they're not the hotel that you call or talk to on phone because the hotel is not a big/best hotel here in kenya, i can't afford to pay for big/best hotel here. I don't want them to keep on billing me for more, so help me out and i will be so much happy to meet you for real and i hope you'll never disappoint me or take advantage of me when i get to you.

Thanks, God Bless You.
Rose Mclay."







"Thank you so much, i am really happy to hear that you'll treat me like a princess and i promise i will also treat you like a King and make you the happiest man in the universe. I am not happy as i'm writing you, i have not eat anything since yesterday, the hotel stop giving me food until i pay off the bill i owe them, i will be so much happy if you can help me out for this and meeting you in person will bring more joy to my heart. Looking forward to hear back from you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Rose Mclay."







"The hotel are 2, one for international and another one for loca, i am in the local one since i don't have money for the international, just help me out, the hotel guy is telling you the truth.

Rose Mclay."







"I told you all i need is to pay off the hotel bill, i have my document with hotel and once you help me out for the hotel bill they'll return my document back for me and i can easily change my destination to you when i get to the airport and i will email you about the flight information so that you'll know time to pick me up at the nearest airport to you. You can only send me $150 extra for food and transportation to airport, making $500.

 Rose Mclay."







"I have clean cloth and my destination is to LAX so no need of changing my destination. I just hope you'll pick me up at LAX Airport and will not let me stranded there. Send $500 thats enough, i will have extra $150 after paying hotel bill of $350.

Thanks, God Bless You.
Rose Mclay."







"What is the sender's name and other info and i will give to hotel manager to pick up and let me go.

Rose Mclay."







"Give me the sending and recieving details and i will go and give to hotel manager so that he can pick up and return my document back for me so that i can go.


[Rose Mclay.]"




  In the middle of this, the "hotel Manager" contacted me with information on how and where to wire the money via Western Union so Rose can get her belongings back.



"Hello Mr xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
We saw your email and we want to believe that you sent an email about Miss Rose Mclay in room 009, her bill as 9:00am 14th of April 2012 is all calculated to be $350 USD And you are paying directly to the Hotel manager and we advice you that you send the money before the next day so that the bill will not go higher than this, we hope you understand the fact the more she stay the more her bill and that is why we disconnected her from phone access and her internet access is limited, we are not wicked but to prevent her bill from rising unnecessarily that is why we did this, however you can talk to her as soon as she clear the bill.

This is the information of the hotel manager that the money will be sent to (we do not allow credit card, you can only send money via western union or moneygram)......

Name.............Igiehon Seun
Country............Kenya.
City.................Nairobi.
Text Question..........What Color.
Answer....................Red.

Thanks for your patronage,

Mr. Igiehon Seun.
Manager,
InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
Nairobi Kenya.
Email: hotels_intercontinental@yahoo.com"









"Sir, sorry for the confusion. There is 2 hotel with the same name and the one you called is international and these one is the local one, we don't have international calling phone. You can only send us an email and we will reply you back Sir.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mr. Igiehon Seun.
Manager,
InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
Nairobi Kenya.
Email: hotels_intercontinental@yahoo.com"









"Sir, Miss Rose Mclay says you've send money and you've not email us to let us know. You need to make scan copy and send via email attachment the receipt payment from (Western union Money Transfer or Money Gram) All for documentation and reference purposes. We hope you understand our reasons for this serious security. Looking forward to hear back from you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patronage,

Mr. Igiehon Seun.
Manager,
InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
Nairobi Kenya."









"Whats the meaning of this? I guess you're just playing around."


(From the "hotel manager")








"I thought you're real not knowing that you're another stupid guy from africa. They're too common for shit."


(From Rose - They seem to be getting frustrated with me)








My final words to her/them:

What red-blooded American male doesn't recognize Melissa Midwest pictures??  



Another scammer who wasted all day talking to me.  Pity.




1 comment:

Feel free to comment or post links to pictures concerning any experiences you have had with any of these women to help prevent others from falling victim to them. I will gladly add the information as a new post.