Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Shanty Camara - Lagos Love Princess Pulls A Fast One

                        caringforluv@hotmail.com 


                                                                                         Her intro:



Horny geek girl or Scam Artist
Hi xxxxxxxxx.............? Thanks for Your mail. How are you doing and How is everything with You...I am very happy to hear back from you real soon...I am shanty camara, i am 5'6" tall with a Brown eyes, i do not Smoke and i do not drink Alcohol,... Am a very good looking gentle Woman of 28 years living with my mom in west Africa Nigeria ,I am willing to get Married to a wonderful man whether he has Kids or not or not willing to have more Kids am still okay just wanna be happy together with the special man for the rest of our life together...My Religion is Christian.I am Easy Going, Adventurous, Romantic, Ambitious and have a very good sense of humor. My hobbies are too many but to mention a few sports, watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of
music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything...I'm always smiling and don't easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned. I'm that type of person who always tries to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and I'm also satisfied with whatever I have. I'm anal the good characters in life. I'm of that type and want someone with the same to spend with...
I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste.My Goals is to lead a peaceful life with the one I love.I have pretty much everything I want.I am very stable, and set for life with a great career.So the only thing missing in my life is a man to love, and love me. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so Bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing...I don't feel that way.
But I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. Ok, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams? mine is to get Married and settle down with that special man cos i have accomplish almost all of my Goals, own my House and I Have 1Cars...Are you really single and why are you single? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? cos i love kids and i like to play and be with them.Would you like to have more Kids?What do you do for a living? How old are you really? What makes you upset? What makes you happy? What do you expect from your Partner? How do you handle conflict in a relationship? What do you look for in a Relationship?If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well.
I am Really Serious About You and Interested In Getting To Know You .I will be waiting for your Calm and Humble Reply. Take Care and Stay Bless



Shanty ...


After falling in love in one day she tries to sink the hook:


Hello my Dear i just find out the details about how i will meet you my dear , Honey So I will book a flight coming direct to you...and later when I have the plane ticket I will let you have the flight details so you can know when to come to the airport to come and pick me up OK? well they told me at the flight company that the plane ticket is going to cost my like $1,950 that is all the cost I really want to meet you my Love, that I just met..Dear all i need to now is to pay the money so i can get the necessary thing i need. Let me know if you need the information you will send the money via money Gram ..

XXXXXXX ..... I will need this information bellow from you ..
Your Full name Name:
Your house Address :
Your Phone number :

Dear Get back to me no so i can give you the deatials and where you will send the money i need to meet you my sweet Love xxxxxxx

Shanty Love,XXxxxxx


She prefers Moneygram, but she will accept Western Union as well.



Hello my Dear thank so much my sweet Love. i want you to send it to this information my dear i love you so much my Dear

Receivers Name: Shanty Camara
Address: 17 church street
city: Victoria island
State: Lagos
Code: 23401
Secret text question: I love u
Answer : All the Time...


Honey get back to me with the details my dear such as mtcn number and senders name

I love you so much my Love

i wait to you response my Love

shanty


She begins to get Impatient:


Honey can you let me no what going on now my dear are you going sent the money so i can go to the flight company now


shanty

 

 

When telling me that she checked with the airline to find out the cost of the flight(which she said was $1,950.00), she had no information as to where I lived or what airport to even book the flight to.  Shanty Camara, caringforluv@hotmail.com, isn't awesome at this gig.  She needs to step her game up.

Scammer Ability Score: 3/10


Headers and whois info:  http://pastebin.com/5yxaSapB

7 comments:

  1. She appears on facebook using a false name, she apparently is named Dianita Pestony, heres the fake facebook link :

    https://www.facebook.com/dianita.pestony

    some weeks ago she added a friend, saying she was colombian, born in medellin, supposedly she lives in the United States, and is the owenr of several jewelers. at the first she looks sweet and friendly girl, but then she begins to look different, like a crazy obsessed... she doesnt mind if u are married or single, she only, wants to make u fall in love, then she introduces you to a friend (colombian too, from medellin) who supposedly need help with a project, we assume shes friend is a partner in the scam. My friend discovered all the lies and decided to stop everything, she freaked and threatened him. Now she dont stop calling him to work, to home, to celphone, ... please be careful, apparently she has many facebook profiles, and many mail adress, many names and many lifes, I was investigating and found information about her...she is really daring, dangerous and deceitful. be careful.

    From cali Colombia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: heres her celphone number....

    +1 954 515 6846

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This scammer is now going by the name of Sara Moses has a profile on Facebook & smoses@467yahoo.com took me for $1040.00 before, Claiming to be stoped by Customs and arrested in Amsterdamn, wanted me to send $500,00 to her travel agent James to pay her fine. returned to Nigeria. Gave me three different address and wanted me to sent her more money I said hell no. She also had at least $450.00 of my money clamming it was required as money by customs just to show them. She uses a fake U.S. Passport and has a Fake Nigeian drivers licence, but doesn't know how to drive. Doesn't like to answer questions and changes the subject and is unresponsive to direct questions then accuses you of not trusting it. I wonder why. Claims to be a virgin, and in great pain and needs drugs for the pain. Of an of course her mother is sick needs money to pay her hospital bills before she can get out of Hospital. Needs money for food, when I send $100.00 she sent me a pic of the frige stocked with Beer and Wine but needed the money for Food?? More lies after lies. She is using the Airtel Nigerian network for calling
    phone numbers:
    2348106517146 (mother's phone)
    2347014967668 Brother's phone)
    Claims she doesn't have access to a web cam so you can't see her and needs money for a new phone. Good Grief, Talk about a story of Crap!!! But believe me she absolutely claims she is Honest. DON'T BELIEVE A WORD SHE SAYS!!!! & DON"T SEND ANY MONEY YOU MIGHT AS BURN IT for some heat!!! A TOTAL RIP OFF and Waste of time!!! and MONEY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I met her on facebook a while ago that saw some poems of mine on the internet I read surprised me that she did not trust that I take super good and clear is cute she called me into the house and everything was saying that lived in miami and lived alone she is the daughter of a jeweler who works for his father the truth scares me that everyone wants to love certain things are true but she never asked me for money is more money she sent me to my ! remember that there are also people who use your photos to create fake profiles and trys obvious she is not me ah nigeria and never asked for money the rest not
    regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The REAL name of the girl in the picture is Johana and she lives in Brazil NOT Miami. If anyone sends you a picture of this girl saying they are from Miami then it's a scam. And Johana is NOT scamming people. Her photos were stolen from her Facebook account.

      I'm sorry to say but you're being scammed.

      Delete
    2. yo conosco a esta chica en Miami alguien robo sus fotos.
      estan hablando lo que no saben de ella ,
      no hagan tanto mal a esta chica que lo unico que sabe ser es una gran chica

      Delete
    3. No idea what you are trying to say. The photos are stolen from an innocent girl who lives in Brazil, not Miami. An innocent girl could contact me herself.

      Delete

Feel free to comment or post links to pictures concerning any experiences you have had with any of these women to help prevent others from falling victim to them. I will gladly add the information as a new post.