Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Olga the Stripper Dentist Shocking Confession: I Was a Lesbian!

Olga's Saga Continues with Confessions of Lesbian Sex:  "I had girly sex with my friend Irina and I liked it!"



My next email/letter from Olga has arrived and I have to say that I'm crushed she forgot to wish me Merry Christmas.  If she's going to keep up this scamming gig she really needs to get some customized scripts for holidays.  Let's get the basics out of the way-  her email address is angellave@gmail-mail.com and she is still sending from a data center in Malaysia as opposed to a home Internet connection:  http://iphub.info/?ip=124.217.251.41

Olga's most recent communication contained a couple of important pieces of information.  The bad news is that she broke her cell phone and now has no way of talking on the phone (we all know where this is going, right?).  Apparently Tsar Putin's regime is not big on affordable cell phones, so poor Olga THE STRIPPER does not have enough money to buy a new one.  As you'll recall, our lovely Russian scammer goes by the stripper name of "Holy Cat", but apparently she doesn't pull in huge amounts of tips.  Things are so bad she can't afford a replacement cell phone.  Maybe she could get some tips from Edward Snowden's pole dancing girlfriend to help increase her revenue stream.  Personally, I think it's the "Holy Cat" name that is turning off all the horny drunken Russkies.

The second bit of news in her letter is the shocking revelation that she was a lesbian for a month!  I'm not sure this angle is working well for her scam.  She's a stripper who isn't attractive enough to be able to afford a new cell phone, and she isn't attractive enough for a man to want to fuck her.  See what I mean?  This girl is a mess.  I have to send her miniature sized pictures because her usb ADSL is too slow to view large pics, and now this phone and lesbo stuff!  It's enough to make a guy want to give up on her.  But, fear not, I'll continue as always.  I have to admit that I have been very lazy with my emails to Olga since I'm now sure she doesn't read them.  I just keep sending the same email to her over and over.  It doesn't seem to bother her, so I'm good to go.  Here's Holy Cat's latest email to me:


Hello, my dear John !
I miss your letters.
When I do not see your new mail, I open the ancient letters and reread again. I am very interested in learning more closely.
Please answer me right away when you have a chance. I'm sorry if something I did not answer your letter immediately. Now I have a busy time. We must learn to work and engage in my visit to your country. It takes a long time, but I look at it, I find the ability to read your letters and write the answer for you. I hope you're not offended by me, my dear John?
russian lesbians trib legs orgasm scammer
We're wearing matching panties!
It would be nice to talk on the phone and hear your voice, but to my great regret, more recently, I lost my phone on the bus staff. Buying a new phone in our country and not cheap. I think that buying a new phone, during the passing of my internship, because the prices of telephones in your country and significantly lower than in Russia. Unfortunately, I can not give any phone number. Therefore, the easiest way for our communication and now e-mail correspondence, and I hope for your understanding. As I said before, I have many concerns with the upcoming trip and there is no time to deal with the problem of the phone.
Now, I do not know the exact date of my departure for training, I still kept in limbo. But, as I promised the Chancellor of the University, the matter will be resolved in the near future. Once all know my journey, I will tell you now the exact news.
The most important thing for me and that very soon we will be able to meet, and I can explain to you all, looking into the beautiful eyes. I look forward to the day when I can see in reality. Mmmmm, it would be so great! You also want this, John?
Unfortunately, perhaps, need to finish my letter. I want to close my eyes and dream of you. I want to see you in my dreams and fulfill all our desires, which are now only in our thoughts.
hot russian bride scam database romance
Don't you love Irina's painted on eyebrows?
By the way, tomorrow I go for my birthday my friend Irina. To be honest, I do not want to go. I think I would be bored there, because it will not be next to me. Many girls will be with men who have some of them already have children. I'm tired of being alone and want to be next to me was a man who will love me. I am very happy that we met with you and we are able to develop our relationship.
But I could not refuse my friend, because it is close to me man. All photos done exactly Irina and I want to tell her enormous gratitude.
I will tell you the great secret of our friendship.
When we started college, me and Irina were lovers. We were young, we would like affection and tenderness. But our relationship did not last long, for about 1 month. We realized that we are not lesbians. We concluded that no girl will not be able to give so much love and affection, like a man. We Irina remained good friends. Maybe you want to see her picture? But I can tell you girl, and, above all, she is a true friend who supports me in every difficult situation.
Maybe I should talk to you about this, because my story might not like Irina, but as I told you before, I want to be among us has not had any secrets. This story c irina, was our secret and make it stay that way. If you do not have problems, please do not tell anyone. Let this story will remain between us. He agreed, my dear John?
romance scam malaysia lesbian fuck hooker outcall bareback
I get to wear the strapon tonight!
Open your heart and soul and I hope you will answer me in return.
I can not wait your email back to me. I hope that my letter to you does not seem sad or bored. If suddenly you become sad, I want to apologize for sending my pictures. Do you forgive me? :) Once you become sad and lonely, look at my picture and everything changes. I want to give you a smile.
Do not forget me.
Millions of kisses for you.

1 comment:

  1. Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

    Well over 160 thousand women and men are using a easy and SECRET "liquids hack" to burn 2lbs every night while they sleep.

    It is very easy and it works on anybody.

    Here's how you can do it yourself:

    1) Get a drinking glass and fill it with water half full

    2) And now learn this awesome HACK

    and you'll be 2lbs lighter as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or post links to pictures concerning any experiences you have had with any of these women to help prevent others from falling victim to them. I will gladly add the information as a new post.