Friday, December 30, 2016

Russian Scammer Olga Pt. 4: Bringing Her Holy Cat Stripping to the USA

Our scammer is ready to make her long journey to the USA.  Or should I say, her journey to my "country".  She hasn't once mentioned exactly where she's going.  Olga only uses "your country", "your capitol".  Obviously, this is because of the generic letters she sends, but one can't help but notice the sheer laziness of not personalizing certain aspects, but the only thing he/she does is add my name to the top of the email.

Something I can't help noticing is how old this scam seems.  The claims of slow Internet, unable to afford a new cell phone...  It just seems like the same scam letters I received a dozen years ago.  At this point I'm not certain of the location this scam is even originating from.  It's as if technology has advanced, but the scammer hasn't.  I have a feeling the person that actually wrote these letters was an adult prior to the fall of the USSR.  The only thing the letters are missing are complaints of long lines to get a loaf of bread.  There is one thing I can't emphasize enough:

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A RUSSIAN GIRL, IN 2017, TO HAVE NO WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU BY PHONE OR VOIP (SKYPE OR SIMILAR).

Granted, it's very possible to actually talk to a Russian girl on the phone and still have it be a complete scam, but at least make them work for the money if you're going to be a victim.  Ultimately, I can post emails and Ukraine scammer photos until I'm blue in the face, but people need to approach this online dating with girls from Eastern Europe with common sense.  This applies to Asian girls as well.  A few years ago I had an acquaintance who divorced his wife and fell in with a girl from the Philippines.  He was 60, she was 23.  He sent her money, paid for her visits to the US and I'm sure enjoyed sex with a young woman.  Magically, she became pregnant and she began shopping for their new home in California, while his adult children and friends could only shake their heads.  Unfortunately, he died of a heart attack during the planning stages and the girl simply disappeared.  I knew some people who had friended her on Facebook and was informed she began a new online romance within a month.  That story isn't unique in any way.

Now, back to Olga.  Her latest email boils down to talk of two things-  money and sex.  She spends most of her time assuring me that all of her expenses are covered and she'll spend two weeks in my capitol.  I guess that's supposed to be Washington, D.C.?  Then she'll move to my city to begin her work as a dental hygienist and somehow work her way to being a dentist.  I told her I lived in California and listed a city in the 818 area code, but she hasn't once mentioned that city.  She has no idea the name of the cities she'll be leaving for in just a few days.  And what do I know about her?  She lives in Yekaterinburg, doesn't have a phone, grinds on men's cocks for cash, and doesn't want me to masturbate while I wait for her to arrive because she wants me to save all of my "cum" for her!  This is such a horrible scam.  I literally can't believe any man would fall for this garbage.  In the meantime, I'll try to guess when and where the request for cash will happen.  As I write this, she should be arriving in Moscow, but I have no clue where she'll be staying for the "few days" she has to be there.  I don't believe the payout will be requested outside of Russia at this point, so I can only guess that something awful will happen while she's in Moscow and I'll need to send her money so she can make it to the US and end up in my bed.  On to the letter:



Hello my sexy John!
  I am very happy to see your letter.
 You are very hot and sexy man, this is clearly seen by your letters.
I am gathering things for my trip. My train to Moscow departs at 4 hours, and I need to check if I have collected all the things that will be needed during the trip.
ukraine russia dating scam romance alla olga
My sexy Russkie slut hanging out at the docks
In the end, I'm leaving, not a couple of days, I'm going up to 6 months. Therefore it is necessary not to forget anything. Because of this, so many thoughts in my head and emotions.
I am very happy that very soon we will be able to meet in real life.




I will be in Moscow for a few days, I need to sort out all the formalities, and then I flying in your country. I'll be back later to you from Moscow. I think I can write from the Internet cafe in Moscow. And much cheaper to make calls. There are now a good situation, with the money, so I write e-mail. I'm very excited, I've never been outside of Russia, and I do not know how you all settled. The rules of conduct, traditions and customs that are still all a mystery to me. But I'm learning fast! With your help, I definitely would succeed.
I just do not know the cost of living in their own country. What do you think will be enough for me monthly salary at the rate of dental assistant to 3600 $? In Russia it is very big money, but I do not know the value of money in your country.
I think you can spend that money along, because the money they receive as my personal expenses.
scam email database pictures photo madagascar girl
Butterfly kisses from sex crazed Olga
All other expenses related to my accommodation and meals are funded by the government internship program. Do you think that money and beautiful John?
But now a bit too early to think about it. The money will I have when I arrived in the capital of your country.
I already said that I should be in your capital city for two weeks. I had all the instructions at the Russian Embassy, and the government will give me my first pay for personal expenses next to my arrival in your country. After spending two weeks in the capital of your country, I'm going to visit your city. So I want to know all the information in order to avoid any errors or problems.
Ukraine blond sexy fake scammer boobs
Her ass is too small for me.
Please write to me, exactly as your city, and what is the nearest airport to you. I will write this information, so I will not ever forget.
  Now I had a thought, maybe I can earn extra money, like a dance striptease in your city. What do you think, how can I earn? I hope that you have a place where I can do a striptease? But if you're against it, I will not be doing a striptease.
I wanted to show striptease just for you and even more the strip, I want to play for you a lap dance.
This is called a pip show, lap dance, you were more clear. I'm sure you cum and have an orgasm, or in spite of the fact that I'm not even going to touch you.
John, I do not know if you have a chance, but I'd like so that we can meet at the airport, as soon as I lay down in the capital of your country.
I really want to meet you as soon as possible. I am very happy with his thoughts.
This is still just a thought, but I hope that soon our dreams will come true. How do you imagine our meeting?
I think it would lunch somewhere, then walk a bit and talk.
And then, I would like to know more closely! I hope you understand what I mean?
Get ready, I'm coming, you will get a stiff hot, wild sex, sex that you never had before this!
And please do not masturbate until I came to, I want all your cum!
And now it came to me, my girlfriend and I have to finish my letter, that will help me pack up and take them to the station.
Contact you and give you all the information on my flight just arrived in Moscow. I conclude my letter as soon as look at it, tell me! I wish you good luck!
Even if you do not see your letter from home, I can read when I come to Moscow, and will be very happy.
alla ukraine fake scam fraud dating marriage
Is this even the same girl?
I wanted to see the answers to my questions in your letter!
I kiss your body!!!!
Your princess Olga!



Great news, yeah?  So, rather than sitting here with blue balls waiting for my stripper to show up and relieve the problem, I thought I should send out a proper reply.  My last letter was just pasting the wikipedia entry for Gen. Dmitri Polyakov, and while that seemed to turn her on, I wanted to send this commie pinko scammer something a little spicier.

She gave me a couple topics to offer my advice on concerning her finances so I thought that would be a good place to start.  She's been crunching the numbers to make sure she's living the good life in America so I think it's time to let her know exactly where she stands in that matter.  Here's my response letter:





Hello my beautiful and sexy Holy Cat Olga! 
Thank you so much for your super sexy pictures.  I found it difficult not to immediately start masturbating when I saw them.  I really hope your flight isn't delayed because I need me some of that Russkie ass ASAP! 
Yes, my princess, $3,600.00/day should be okay to start with.  You'll probably have to work at the strip clubs spinning around the brass pole 7 nights/week, but I know how much you love to see the lump in guys pants so I assume that won't be an issue.  To be honest, things have been a little tight for me financially, so your stripping should help me out as well.  It's probably best to put your sweet ass out on the track on Hollywood Blvd. on weekends to turn a few tricks as well.  I think you could pull in a cool chunk of cash doing that, and if all goes well I can even quit my job at the adult bookstore and sit home eating Cheetos and watching basketball on ESPN. 
I want you to know that we're Making America Great Again over here and you really need to do your part to help.  Make sure you jog every morning and work out at the gym at least 4 days a week.  I'll need you to keep that Putin loving body nice and tight for the johns.  I'll also make sure you're safe while you walk the streets.  If any clowns get out of hand you can count on me to clap their bitch ass upside the head and rob them.  And that gives me another great idea.  We'll take you to nightclubs a couple nights a week and drop a few roofies in the drinks of businessmen and we'll roll them in the alley once they're out cold. 
I have lots of great ideas for making cash, so hurry and get your sweet ass here so we can't put plans in motion and start hauling in the dough! 
Rub your princess parts for daddy a couple times, okay? 
Your adoring husband and pimp to be, 
John

1 comment:

  1. Do you understand there is a 12 word sentence you can tell your man... that will induce intense feelings of love and instinctual appeal for you deep inside his heart?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, cherish and guard you with all his heart...

    ====> 12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Desire Impulse

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will drive him to try harder than ever before to build your relationship stronger.

    Matter of fact, fueling this influential impulse is absolutely binding to having the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll instantly find him expose his heart and mind for you in a way he's never expressed before and he will recognize you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly tempted him.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or post links to pictures concerning any experiences you have had with any of these women to help prevent others from falling victim to them. I will gladly add the information as a new post.