Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Alla- Passionate Ukrainian Girl Uses Trickery For Scam

  Ukrainian scam email - ms.alochka31@list.ru


Letter 1:

Hey,
I saw your profile, and I can say that I see the person in
you with whom i would like to continue our communications,
learn each other better and see where it’ll lead us to but
I hope at least we will be friends.
I’m actually good and tender on my nature. I am very cheerful
character, I like to have fun, I love jokes and peoples with
sence of humor. There is no way you can feel bored with me:)
I realy like you very much and I would love to continue
correspondence with you.
Alla.





Letter 2:


Hello xxxxx! Nice to hear from you. I hope you will tell me more about
yourself in your next letter. Ok? have you any photo to send me>
I had already thought what I would be writing to you, because I hoped
you would answer my letter. I’m glad that I was right). Well, I
live alone in Kremenchuk. it is a small town in Ukraine, Poltavskaya
region. It is nice town with a nice people, and I really like to live
there. There is a beautiful nature over there, small streets, cozy
cafes and small shops. I work at one of this shops. I sell woman
clothes. I like my job, because I help to woman to look beautiful, to
find them clothes with the way of they figure and style. And they are
smiling when they coming out from my shop, and this smile gives me
nice feelings which helps me work with a high spirit. So, how about
your work? What do you do for living? I work in the shop the six day
per week from 9 AM till 7 PM. I live alone in one room flat. It’s not
big, but for living alone is enough. By the way, I want to tell you
from the very beginning that I don’t like the common meaning about
Ukrainian women looking for a foreigner. Many people think they are
looking for a better life to live, for rich husband and glamour life.
I think it’s a prejudice. I can’t go bail for all the women, but I’m
looking for a better life in another meaning of these words. I look
for love, for every day happiness which is expressed in kisses, hugs,
tender words. I think the Internet is a safe and interesting way of
meeting people. I mean it’s better than going from bar to bar.
Actually, I like going not to bars, but cafes, sometimes restaurants,
cinema, and it seems men here prefer bars.
But it seems I was going to talk about me. So, I’m the one child of my
mother. My father has leave my mother when she was pregnant, so I’d
never heard about him, and if tp be honest, I don’t want to know him,
and I don’t like to remember about my father. But if you have a
questions you are welcome!).
As to my education, I have a diploma of book keeper. But, I’d never
work as a book keeper. I did go on this facultative because it was
cheaper than others, me and my Mom, just don’t have enough money that
I will learn what I want. I dream to learn something interesting what
I like, to go on design courses for example, I like to make clothes.
I’m 31 years old, my birthday in Decdember 1st, I’m Sagittarius.
Well, I told you about my family, my work. Now my free time. I like to
watch TV, to read detective stories. I like to go for a picnic in
spring and summer. My hobby is cooking. I’m not familiar with foreign
cuisines, I just read magazines and if I see an interesting receipt,
I try to cook that dish. Do you have a good appetite?
As to the qualities of man I’m looking for, I don’t want to make any
wishes, except the fact that he should be reliable and honest. Sure as
any woman I would like to date a romantic man, because I adore
everything special, romantic, little pleasant surprises. It’s such a
happiness to make somebodies life bright and full of love and love
making, it’s like to appear in the ocean of pleasure and happiness.
I just don’t want to have my heart broken, so let’s be serious to each
other, OK?
If I sound like someone you would like to get to know better please
write back to me. If you can, I would very much like to have your
photos. I would like to meet you some day because I don’t think we
could ever truly get to know each other without meeting in person.
Perhaps we will find that we are soul mates.
If I missed something that you would like to know, ask me. I will be
happy to receive your photos, a lot of your photos!
Have a nice day, Alla.

missalla80@inbox.ru (changed her email address)

Uses stolen photos of sexy blonde Playboy Playmate Jessa Hinton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or post links to pictures concerning any experiences you have had with any of these women to help prevent others from falling victim to them. I will gladly add the information as a new post.