Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Stella Damas - Nigerian Bride Fraud


stelladamas1980@gmail.com


Hi xxxxxxx,




It's nice to read from you. I don't want to date young men,
because they are full of head games. While i strongly beleive that a
man at your age will truely know how to treat a young lady like me.
For you to know who i am, I thought I would tell you my true life
story, and if you are not comfortable with me. Please kindly
discontinue with me. My name is Stella Damas. I am 31 years old,
single and never married. I am a South African by Nationale. My Mom
was a South African, while my late Dad was a German. I lost my Dad


when i was 16 years old in car accident. After the death of my Dad, my
Mom brought me down here in Nigeria. And we live here with her Brother
who is working with the Nigerian Port Authority. My Mom passed away on
the 12th October 2011, been Wednesday, she died of Malaria Parasite.
After her death, my Uncle started harrasing me sexually, until one
night. A day i will never forget in my life (21st, Saturday January
2012) on that very night, my Uncle walked into my room and forcefully
slept with me. It was a very bad experince, i ever had in my life!




In the next morning, i ran to a Church and met the Pastor. I explained
to him all that happened to me, and he prayed for me. Since that very
day till date, i am staying here in the Church Quaters, and am working
in the Church as an Usher. Hoping and believing that Almighty God will
grant me my heart desire. I am romantic, I am not a person that likes
pushy people around me, and I usually try to find a way out of the
situation graciously. I am not a violent person, in fact I'm am a very
laid back individual with lots of patience towards my fellow being. I
like to be funny, I hate violence, especially towards a weaker person.
I respect my fellow beings and their opinions. I hate dishonesty. I am
considered to be quite funny and entertaining. I am very emotional, I
am spontaneous I sometimes do not think of the consequences of my
actions and find other cultures fascinating! One thing i do not like
much is people that say one thing and then not do it without a call or
apology when the cancel out. I find it to be a total lack of respect
for the other person. Like you, I wake up happy and content with my
life, and try to keep smiling all day. It's good for the soul I don't
believe things just happen by chance, God has a purpose and plan for
our lives,that is what I can think of in a short time. I hope that
gives a better impression about the person who I am. Please be
genuine, I have been told that I am a very good listener and I am more
than capable of keeping a secret and being discreet. Thank you for
taking the time to read this message it is very kind of you to do.




If interested, write me back and ask any question you wish to ask, as
i will give you the best answers as i can. If it happens we have
similar interest, i will then talk with my Pastor so you can be
calling me through his cell phone. I attached my pictures below, and
also wish to see more of yours too.




Sincerely,
Stella


Note:  Stella used photos of nude model "Sweet Krissy" attached to her emails.  The photos can be found here: Sweet Krissy Nude Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or post links to pictures concerning any experiences you have had with any of these women to help prevent others from falling victim to them. I will gladly add the information as a new post.