Monday, February 17, 2014

Vika(Viktoria) - Lugansk, Ukraine - garnunenka@gmail.com Scam

Fat Boris is still working the love lines pretty hard and this time he brings us yet another blonde from Ukraine, and yet again from Lugansk.  Our lovely Viktoria, or Vika if you prefer, is living a nice life at a toy and office supply warehouse in her town but she's missing something in her life.  If you think it's love then you're mistaken.  What dear Vika is missing in her life is a fat wallet full of cash.  And lucky us, she was kind enough to provide a short video clip of herself smiling and waving at the camera.  Of course she doesn't speak a word.

She sent from garnunenka@gmail.com and it's the typical letter.  Never answers ANYTHING that you ask and tries to hide this by waiting a few days and starting an email with a new subject line.  Her apartment is expensive and so is using the translator that provides the means for our communication.  Yeah, you know where this one is going, right?  Pretty soon our sweet Vika is going to run into a financial disaster and if our scam romance is to survive I'm going to have to start forking out the bucks.  Let's start with her video, albeit a short video:



And here's her first letter:


Hello,  my dear xxxxxxx! How are you for today? I am very glad to find you here  and  I  hope  we  can get to know each other better. By the way, thank  you  for your beautiful photos, was so interesting to see them, you look so strong, and manly man;) I like your sexy body;) If I would be with you, I could feel safe myself all the time;)
stolen pic girlfriend romance upskirt wind dress panties
Sexy long Ukrainian legs.  Gotta love them.
 

You already know, that my name is Viktoria, this name from Latin means victory. All my friends and relatives think that my name Vika suits me very  much and I'm exactly the person my name means. She likes to love and to fall in love, without love feelings it does not think. Love for her  with  a  kind  of dramaturgy, a unique situation, shrouded in the romance  of sexual attraction. I'm a piece of sunshine. I hope we will get  to  know each other better and you will agree that my name is the best  choice  to call me. And do you know something special about your interesting  name?)  I  am 30 years old, my birthday is on the 14th of November. I am from the Eastern part of Ukraine, the small town called Plecheevka,  Donetsk  region. I lived there with my parents, but now I moved  to  Lugansk and rent the flat here with a roommate, cause to do it by myself only it's pretty expensive for me, you know))  

fertile bride sensual leggings yoga pants blonde ass
A lovely blonde and a lovely Ukrainian autumn.
Well,  I  am a blond, my height is 170 cm) My weight is 54 kg. People who  know  me  say that I am very charming, what will you say about my photo?)  

I  am  here  because  I  am looking for love. I want to find my future lifetime  partner. I'm very open and sincere. I want to meet a man for serious  relationship  and  eventually  building  a family. I guess my ideal  candidate  should  be  the same sincere, honest and open to new relationships as I am.  

blonde bitch scammer ukraine western union moneygram romance
Too skinny for my tastes.
I  work  at  the storehouse of toys and office supplies. My job itself maybe  is not the most interesting in the world but I always feel good that I deal with something that makes kids happier.  

My  dear, what is your profession? what do you like to do in your free time? You know, I really have many questions for you because I want to know  you  better.  Let's do it step by step. I hope you will get even more  interested  in me, and then we will get to know everything about each other in the nearest letters)  

I hope to get a letter from you. Your Vika )

--------------------------------

Already you can sense the hardships coming for lovely, sexy Viktoria.  I decide to ask if I can come visit her, or fly her to where I'm currently working in Europe, but for some reason the interpreter decided to completely ignore that part.  She really needs to find a better translator.  I should have included a Western Union MTCN and then I'm sure I would have gotten better results.  So, on to the second letter:

---------------------------------

Hello  my dear xxxxxxx! How are you today? Thank you so very much for your letter!  Sorry, that I've not been answered you for a long time, I was a little bit busy, and went to visit my parents, and relatives also... But  I  was keeping you in my head all the time, so, don't worry about anything,  and don't think, that I'm not interested in you, I just was not able to answer you in
swedish blonde bikini shaved topless cafe scam
Nice upskirt shot
time. And in my village where I lived before there  is  no the Internet, that to answer. So, I come back, and ready to  continue our correspondence, and really hope, that it will grow in something  special very soon;) How was your day actually? I hope, that you are doing well there, and everything is fine with you... Thank's a lot for sending me your awesome photos, I really enjoyed to see all of them,  you are such a cute, handsome, and smart guy, I really like you and want to get close with you;)  

You  know  I'm  Scorpio  by  horoscope,  maybe  that's  why  I'm kind, emotional,   tender,  loving  and  cheerful.  What  is  your  sign  by horoscope? Do you think your sign matches your character? What are the most important values and objectives in life for you?  

I'm  a  romantic  person. You feel really happy only When you love and feel  loved.  As  you  remember  I  work  at  the  storehouse. It is a wholesale  store.  Most  of  the  local  toys'  shops  buy  toys in my storehouse  and  then  sell  them  further  to the final consumers. My duties  are  rather mechanical but it is very interesting to work with new  toys.  I have the following commitments,
boudoir model wanted dating casting couch
I hope she doesn't trip and fall.  Okay I do
firstly I need to accept new trades, sort them in categories (dolls, bears, cars and so on) and then  to mark every piece of new trades according to departments. Most of  my  friends don't understand how I can work there and stay serious at  my  work. All people I know will not work there but only play with the  toys instead. Every day I fight with my desire to play but not to work.  I didn't have many toys in my childhood and that is why all the toys I work with fascinate me for so much. Isn't it funny? Will you be able to work with the toys if you were me?  

Here  I  would like to talk about something we both involved in. It is our  communication.  Being  30  years old I have never had a chance to start  learning  a foreign language. I don't know English or any other foreign  language.  You see I didn't need English or any other foreign language because I have never had a chance to go abroad as far as it's very  expensive.  I  couldn't  learn  English  when I was a schoolgirl because  there  were  no English lessons at my school. At school I was learning  only  Russian and Ukrainian languages. But then I decided to find  a  man  from  abroad  and realized that I need to start learning English  at  least.  Luckily  I have found a person who translates our letters  from  English  into  Russian  and vice verse. I pay for these services  of  course. But I'm planing to start learning English myself for sure.  
lonely russian girl penpal bride romance dating marriage
Won't you help her?

I  expect  my man to be a man who makes our life worthwhile, who makes me laugh, is honest and truthful and is passionate. It would be lovely if  my  man  is  easy  going,  romantic  and loving.I think maybe I am speaking about you?)  

Darling  right now i am going to finish my letter. I hope next time we will  continue  to share all the details of our lifes.ok?) Have a good day my sweet.  

Your Vika)

1 comment:

  1. this is my email Zellgai.azimi@gmail.com
    if you want i will marriage with you (vika) foever

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or post links to pictures concerning any experiences you have had with any of these women to help prevent others from falling victim to them. I will gladly add the information as a new post.