Saturday, February 8, 2014

Nancy Williams - Tunde Ibiyemi - wnacy77@aol.com - Dating Fraud

This "girl" popped into the inbox but I'm not really sure where she originates from.  Her IP address locates her in South Dakota, USA but the text is definitely not native English.  The letter isn't original as I've found copies of it on at least one other scam site which allowed to me to also know what the text of her next letter was going to be.  She uses AOL email addresses which are no longer proprietary to AOL customers and are freely available to the general public.  Maybe she thinks people aren't aware of that fact?

Maybe I was having a bad night but just for the hell of it I replied to her letter with what was going to be the text of HER next letter.  It also amuses me when these women scammers from wherever never address you by name.  Just pure cut and paste.  No one likes a lazy scammer.  Here's what transpired:


Let me apologize for taking a minute delay to get back to you not to talk of all this long. Nice email like yours should be answered immediately it was received but unfortunately I had computer issues. I want to thank you for your email which I am very happy to read. I know you will find me interesting to be with when this relationship develops as I have seen that we are seeking the same thing in life. Words can’t express how excited I feel right now.  

nude scammer pics pictures ukraine bride fake panties bra
Stolen Scammer Photo

I am a God fearing, affectionate, outgoing, active, energetic ,positive, generous woman with a healthy sense of humor who is rediscovering all that life has to offer .I am a Fun loving, humble woman with the believe that a man should be treated like a lady and that it is always ladies first. I am into Art & Craft and I loves my work the way I love to enjoy life. I am fun to be with and can be very romantic. I am positive on everything that life brings me. I believe that I am where I am at this point in my life for a good reason. I am an honest and caring person who is very loyal to those I care about. I have travelled extensively in the course of doing my work. I am financially very okay. I consider myself to be a gentle lady with good values. I am equally comfortable in a T-shirt and Jeans. I am neat and clean in my living and my appearance. I enjoy nice things  


fake russin bride anastasia scam booty
I like the sporty look
I am so happy to have come across you and I know that you would want us to take this relationship slowly but I will try to be positive and consistent. I know you will not see me as moving fast as have come to understand that I will need a serious relationship in my life.  

I was so excited when I read your profile; I really need a man that is passionate and caring. Someone that is ready to spend the rest of her life with me. Someone that can accept me with my joking attitude, people say that I play with everything except my work. But what they did not know is that I can play with my work but not with my relationship or someone that I love. That is what I know that I can’t play with. This is why I prefer people that will appreciate my humorous attitude. I am fun to be with and believe in the saying, ‘the older the wine, the better” so I don’t believe in age being a hindrance in a relationship. Let ’s talk and get to know more about ourselves better.  
dating pictures webcam fake fraud girls from nigeria
I'm clueless?


I like seeing soccer, movies and listening to music. I like going to the beach and climbing mountains. Though I have only climbed once at Dublin . Am currently running my Art & Craft Business here in the New York,US. Am glad to be self employed in my work.   

Attached below are some of my recent pictures and picture of my art and craft work, I hope to get yours soon. I really can’t wait to be happy again forever. It has been a very long while since I tasted relationship and love. I pray that this comes out well as I am ready to give my all for this relationship. I can create all the time in the world to make it work as my job is not too demanding. You will never regret meeting me, my Ex Boy friend never did, so you will not. I promise!!!  

Sincerely, Nancy


Our friend Nancy also attached a few images of little crafts she made of animals, but I'll spare you those.  I replied with the above mentioned cut and paste that she was going to send me and this was her only response:


No you are scam. bye



Nancy Williams
wnacy77@aol.com


I informed out sweet little friend that the gig was up.  I don't think she was very happy.

[Edited to add that she is now using the name Tunde Ibiyemi to scam from the same email address]

hooker prostitute wnacy77@aol.com dating fraud liar
This is one pissed off scammer!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or post links to pictures concerning any experiences you have had with any of these women to help prevent others from falling victim to them. I will gladly add the information as a new post.