Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Lugansk Strikes Again - emiliayakoretsk@gmail.com - Blonde Romance Bride Scammer

Times are tough in Ukraine right now and the Lugasnk region seems to really be cranking up the fake romance emails.  As usual, we have our beautiful blonde honey and she's ready for love.  We've got the normal garbage in this letter with the mention of having to pay an interpreter to type out her letters(because she's so wet for me she can barely stand it of course), so we know right away where this girl with the stolen pics is going.  I mean guy.  As in Fat Boris and his stained boxers(we all can picture Boris in our minds and it's not a pretty sight).  Here's the first email from the lovely Emma(emiliayakoretsk@gmail.com):

subject: Hi! I like you! I from [dating site redacted)

My darling !

What  a  pleasure  for me to meet such a man here on this space of the
Internet.  You  know, I am a single lady who starves for close person,
for  romance  and  passionate  love,  for being happy in this life, as
everyone wants. I am sure you are not the exception otherwise you will
not be there?

whipped cream girl blonde lugansk scam bride horny
Great big bouncing Ukrainian boobs
So,  I  hope  this  brief info about me will be useful for you, and it
will  help  me  to  win your heart;)) First of all, I am a simple lady
from a small town which lays in Lugansk region - Lisichansk. I work as
a  hairdresser.  I am 26 years old and my B-day is on the 6th of April
of 1987. I have not been married and I do not have kids. By the way, I
am 170 cm tall and 52 kg weight.

I have the higher education, however, I do not think that education is
the  most  important  thing  in  this  life. At least, I will not care
whether  my  beloved has the same level of the education as long as we
communicate  and  understand  each  other  well,  as  long  as  we are
scammer lugansk cash pop cherry
I wonder if she will give me her cherry?
interested  in  each other. I still live with my parents as it is more
convenient  for  all of us. But I am an independent lady and I am able
to  pay  my own expenses. My work allows me to pay enough attention to
my  interests.For sure I have some creative inclinations in me. I like
to  make  different things with my hands, for example, I can prepare a
nice hand made accessorizes for my girl friends, or I can decorate the
great  tie  holder  for  you,  darling;) I am interested in social and
political  life, I try to feel life in full, to live every minute with
smile and to feel joy in every instance.

bathroom sex ukrainian teen slut
Just hanging out in the ladies room
I  am curious to know whether you will be interested in such a lady as
me.  I am serious in my searches and I do not want to waste your time,
cold nipples hard prostitute slut russian
Off to Western Union I go
you  may  understand  that  I  also waste my time simultaneously? I am
sure,  this letters exchange will help us to get closer to each other,
to  discover  each  other’s features and even secrets? By the way, can
you keep secrets? I want to share one with you: I am really interested
in you? I hope you have the same secret for me, darling.

Your Emma.

Sweet girl, yeah?  Well rest assured that she has no shortage of photos to send.  Dozens of pics of this Ukrainian thief can be found here(although, I'm sure these pictures are stolen):


It's kind of fun to know what's already going to be sent to you, don't you think?  I suppose some people prefer to be surprised so in that case don't click the link if you don't want to know.  Some of these pictures look very similar to THIS POST as well.

Let's bring on the second letter.  This one looks familiar and is probably already posted somewhere around here:


My  dear xxxxxxxx, well to say that I was pleased to get your reply is to
say  nothing.  I  am  more than overwhelmed with your attention. In my
last  letter  I wrote you that I was interested in you and this desire
to  know you better has increased in me since that time. Thank you for
your  numerous  compliments, darling xxxxxxxx, I hope you will never stop
spoiling me with them. That is ok that you cannot reply to me at once,
it  is  life  and  we  all  have  so many things to do every day. Life
dictates  its  own  rules:)  However,  if you are not interested in me
anymore, just let me know, ok?

In  my  last  letter I wrote you that I was from Lisichansk. It is the
small town close to Lugansk. Your are right, we have enough social and
politics  problems  here now. However, it is quite calm on the East of
Ukraine.  Also I mentioned that I worked as a hairdresser, dear xxxxxxxx.
Did you read my last letter?

I would like to get more info about yourself, about your interests and
likes.  Why  do  you search for a woman abroad and not in your city?:)
You  may wonder, why I search for my soulmate in the Internet… Well, I
dream to find my beloved who will accept me as I am, with all my odds.
Believe,  I  have  some?  First of all, I have an interesting sense of
humour, sometimes, I think that people do not understand why I smile;)
I  do  not want to say that I am sharp with people or want to laugh at
them, however, some things which do not seem to be funny make me laugh
loud.  Secondly, even if I am already 26, I am still a naive person. I
believe  in  good  people’s features and intentions. Some people think
that I am crazy to be so trustful this hard life, however, I prefer to
see  people  as  friends  and not enemies. I search for a man who will
share  the  same  views  on  life  with  me.  I  want my beloved to be
interested in life, in different things, whoever, I see nothing bad to
spend  a  cozy  evening  with  my  man  hiding  under warm blanket and
watching a romantic movie?

I guess, a month ago, my friend told me about the chance to find a man
in  the  Internet.  I have read some happy stories about pairs who met
each other in the Internet, and I have decided to take my chance. I am
sure, such a good looking, sexy and smart lady as me can find her love
this way too;)))) I hope I do not sound too flirty?

Unfortunately,  as  I  do  not  speak  English well, I have to use the
services of a translator. I hope this info will not cause the negative
reaction  in you as I have heard of the many scams in the Internet. In
my  last letter I wrote you that I am an independent lady and I am got
used to pay my bills.

Unfortunately,  I  have  to  end  my  letter  to you now. It is a real
pleasure  for  me  to communicate with you, honey. I hope you have the
same feelings about me…

Kiss, Emma.


Thanks for the warning about scams on the internet, Emma.  What a sweetheart.  Fortunately, I don't fall for those and I also don't fall for fat, vodka swilling guys posing as sexy girls.


1 comment:

  1. So what is the scam here? Is "She" going to ask for money eventually?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or post links to pictures concerning any experiences you have had with any of these women to help prevent others from falling victim to them. I will gladly add the information as a new post.