Monday, February 3, 2014

lilechka@greatconnectlist.com - Stolen Playmate Pictures Scam

I'm not really sure what to think of this one.  She has stolen pictures of 2013 Playboy Playmate of the Year Raquel Pomplun and her introduction email is a little too corny for me.  I'll assume a Ukrainian bride scam out of this one just by the name used, but who knows?  Here's her email and stolen pictures of the Playboy bunny:

Since you read this letter, you receive a proposal to get acquainted with me,
lonely girl, looking for prince charming from a magnificent midnight dance ball.
I would agree to become his Cinderella, I mean, starting right from "happily after"
part. Availability of loyal white horse is welcome, but not really critical.

scammer posing as Raquel Pomplun
Stolen picture used by scammer
If all princes at your kingdom are busy or unavailable, would you be so kind to
settle a contact to any brave knight, with romantic heart and fearless soul. I am
ready to become his lady, to marry him, and wait for him from numerous battles!
Please, assure that no dragons or witches wouldn't be included, they aren't welcome.
And please notice, disclaimer about a horse remains without changes. Oh, and a sword!

If all princes and all knights are gone or never appeared, may I for at least meet
one young man with following qualities only - loving, caring, tender, understanding,
generous, handsome, strong, decisive, honest, reliable. Of course, I understand that
no girl in the Universe doesn't deserve right to marry such perfect and unique male.
But for at least, he could be put in the museum, for further generations would witness
such men truly exist (or existed!) and were not created by female sore imagination!

Fine! I got it! If you had read this letter to this paragraph, I suppose none of the
above had never been seen in your lands, so please, let me get acquainted with you.
Finally! Nice to meet you! My name is Liliya! You are welcome to reply! With photo! )))


I couldn't help myself with this one and just had to email back and laugh at Boris for using PLAYMATE OF YEAR photos.  I mean seriously?  Jump on Instagram and grab a few selfies of some hot pussy and give those a try.  This one was just dumb.  That is all.

1 comment:

Feel free to comment or post links to pictures concerning any experiences you have had with any of these women to help prevent others from falling victim to them. I will gladly add the information as a new post.