Saturday, March 22, 2014

Alla From Ukraine - novayajizn@topmailservice.com - Scam Romance

Things are heating up in Ukraine these days and the romance scam business is no exception.  While Tsar Putin is annexing their lovely land, these ugly fake women are trying to fill their purses.  Who knows?  Maybe they're trying to fund a revolution.  Then again, that was so ridiculous I almost laughed.  They just want your fucking money and they don't care how they get it.  On with the show...

So, here comes Alla with her predictably lovely pictures and usual stupid emails asking the same boring shit and blabbering on about how she wants to find true love.  Whatever.  Our love affair only lasted for two letters before I decided to check into her pictures and found her mistake.  There was obvious English signs in the background of the original of a picture she sent me.  Another Fat Boris is unmasked and there will be no Western Union funds sent from me.  Of course, there never is since I'm happily married.  Here's her first letter:



From: novayajizn@topmailservice.com

Hello My New Friend! 
I  am  glad  that  we  are here searching for the same!That's why I am interested  to  know More about you and your life. Can it be possible? Are  you  interested  too?  Can  you  tell me your story and send your photos making this story complete? 

My  name  is Alla and I am From Ukraine! It is hard time in my country and  we are going through big political and economical changes, but I am here to find Love. Do you agree that Love should win and not War? I so  hope  that you think the same and also serious to built relations. Is it so? 

This  year  I  will  be 28 years old and I am sure that I am ready for family.  I  am  from little town Gluhiv / Sumskaya oblast. I live here with  my  grandmother.  I am romantic and active woman, who is careful and sincere , kind and hard-working. Do you want to know more? 

Please write me soon! I  definitely want to know more about you!
With best wishes,
Alla.




alla ukraine big ass tits
I can jump!























ukraine business kiev annex hitler sex
This report is quite interesting!




















scammer pictures blacklist russian ukraine
Relaxing after a long day at the office

















kiev slut scams bride western union
I drink cold beverage.  You like?



















blue eyes high heels money
And they call it puppy love





















So, that was her first offering.  Just the usual blonde with her silly photos with filenames such as lemonade.jpg, love-animal.jpg, etc.  I guess just in case you didn't notice what she was doing in the picture?  Stupid as always.

Anyway, I replied with some advice on how to arm herself against the Russians and gave her some advice about aiming for the head and using her obvious beauty to extract secrets from drunken soldiers, but of course there was no response to any of these suggestions.  Here's her second letter:




From: novayajizn@topmailservice.com

Feel so great getting your letter, Dear xxxxxxx!!! 

How are you? I hope I don't disturb you with my letter. I know that we are always busy, but if we want Lover mate in our life we need to make a  little pause and try to find this person. Maybe you are my the one? Maybe I am your the one too??))) Lets find out??? ))) 

It is pleasure for me to find your photos! Your are attractive man and  it  is  interesting for me to know what is surrounding you)Please keep sending me your nice photos 

I  am  glad  that you are fond of sport the same, as I am! We can have great fun together having active time!) Do you agree? 

I  am  glad to know about your work, your interests, the place you are living  in!I want to continue our relation knowing something more then just  facts.I  want  us  to  enter  each  other  souls,  which is very important. 

Please  don't  send  me  Standard  letters , because I want our active communication, can we??????? 

Soul  mate  needs  to  have some common interests and intentions,so at first  I  want  to  say  that I am serious woman and want to built our relations  and  communication  based  on Honesty and Sincerity between each other. Can you do the same? It is important. 

You know that I am All and I will be 28 years old on the 25th of June. I  am  not tall, just 160 cm. Do you know the proverb that small women are for Real Love only??))))) I am the only child in my family. I have mother  Svetlana  and  father  Oleg,  they  live  and work far away in Russian Federation. I miss them, but I am independent woman. I work in social  call  center  and  help  old  people.  I will never be wealthy person, but I love to help people. 

I  love  animals.  Do you? I take care about my grandmother here in my town  Gluhiv.  She stays in nursing home and I visit her time to time. She  always  tells me that I need to find good man for me. Maybe it is you, Dear xxxxxxx???? 

I  am  active  person,  who  likes  dancing,  walking, smiling in good company.  I  want  to  follow  my grandmother's advice and try to soul mate.  Can you help me? In this difficult time for my county Ukraine I want Love and not War!!! 

Wait for your letter very soon,
Alla!



Another stupid picture.



Another Instagram pic!
Look what I found on Instagram

The bunny is cuter.  Just my opinion.



And don't forget mom and dad!
Love the pictures with Granny!
























Do you like my ass?
Now here's where it gets fun.  We have a nice ass picture in short shorts in the last of the photos above.  What this scamming bitch did was crop out the English text from signs that were around the area.  See below for the original:


Busted





















No, our lovely Ukrainian bride scam artist might be from Ukraine, but the girl in the picture isn't.  And sadly, that's how the story of Alla ends.  If she replies with any excuses or hate filled profanities I'll be sure to update.  I always do.

3 comments:

  1. Same happened to me: careful people, i don't know what they are trying to do. soo stupid, soo ugly way....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why you guys get angry and keep blaming innocent girls whose pictures where stolen from the Internet. Those scum dating sites are often run from our country USA particularly Texas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one is blaming the girls who had their pictures stolen, are you dense?? Also, name a site that is ran out of Texas that requires money to be sent to Ukraine.

      Delete

Feel free to comment or post links to pictures concerning any experiences you have had with any of these women to help prevent others from falling victim to them. I will gladly add the information as a new post.